Wednesday 30 March 2011

admiration

for my second blog post i thought it would be a good idea to let you know about the people who inspire me and drive me to design, the list isnt very long but at the top is the legendary bouroullec brothers. i first discovered them years ago when i decided that furniture design was for me and came across this amazing book which detailed their early work, not just in furniture but product and living spaces to name but a few disciplines.

it opened my eyes to the amazing world that they had created and gave me a glimpse into what i could also possibly create, they are launching a new line of products in milan including a chair which has got alot of people talking for many different reasons, i think again its a work of art like everything else they do. but very adapt for me to mention them in my blog when they are catching the lime light again. makes you think whether your skills or talent could be heightened as a design team and not just on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment